Tuesday

Lori's Book Cover -- You Get to Vote!

Dear Readers,

With a tentative launch date of November 30 fast approaching, I need your input. 

Below are three potential covers for my new devotional book, Hungry for God . . . Starving for Time, 5-Minute Devotions for Busy Women. Will you help me decide on a cover by choosing your favorite?

You can indicate your selection by leaving a comment or by emailing me at HungryforGodLaunch@gmail.com. I'd love to hear what you do and don't like about each selection, or you can just indicate your preference by number.

Stay tuned in the coming days for fantastic giveaways and the chance to preorder your copies of Hungry for God . . . Starving for Time just in time for Christmas gift giving.

Cover #1


Cover #2


Cover #3



If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe? I'll send you twice-weekly 5-minute devotions to help nourish your soul. 
Because women need to connect with God in the craziness of life. 

Enter your email address and VALIDATE the Feedburner email sent to your inbox.



Delivered by FeedBurner











Hungry for God is on Facebook! Will you take a moment and LIKE my page? CLICK HERE to help HFG share 5-minute devotions.
 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lori. I vote #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I like the first one. The red is a real eye-catcher. Congratulations on completing the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 best... the rest seem so busy that I have a hard time reading the words on the cover..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #1. The colors are bold and bright. It catches my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #3. :-) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Did this devotion speak to you? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below and join the conversation.